Classes begin Monday, August 16, 2021
Our school year spans over 10 months. First payment will be due at registration, remainder to be paid monthly October through May.
If school is dismissed or cancelled due to weather there will be no classes held that day.
Check the website or Keloland.com Closeline for announcements.
Parents will be notified by email and/or text message as well.
We reserve the right to dismiss any student who is or becomes a discipline problem.
is an important part of your education
Attending class regularly is important to any program in order to learn and advance properly. If you miss class due to an illness, make-up classes may be arranged. No refunds are given for classes missed. We do expect to be notified if a student is going to be absent from class.
Intermediate, Junior, Senior Classes
(school grades 5th and up)
Any lesson missed must be made up within 1 week, or prior to the next lesson, to ensure that the student maintains consistent strength. Students who do not make up absences within the 1 week grace period will be dropped from class.
There will be a $15.00 reinstatement fee.
Arranging and attending a make-up class is the sole responsibility of the student.
Graduation candidates from the studio must:
- Have completed a minimum of 800 class hours.
- Have passed all of the Cecchetti student examinations I and II.
- Have maintained a minimum of three classes per week – one class each in ballet, tap and jazz – the four years prior to graduation.
- Perform ballet, tap and jazz in the recital, in at least three of their remaining four years. Senior year is mandatory.
- Have completed high school graduation requirements.
You can register for classes all summer long.